I just posted an article on ezinearticles http://ezinearticles.com/?id=3525063 about the top 10 questions to ask at work. This got me thinking about what questions I need to ask myself as I look back at 2009 and look ahead at 2010. Here’s my top ten:
1. What am I most grateful for in 2009?
2. What can I celebrate from 2009?
3. What did I do best in 2009 that I can carry into 2010?
4. What could I do better in 2010?
5. What stopped me from meeting some goals in 2009?
6. Are those goals still important? If yes, what do I need to do differently, who do I need help from and what mindset do I need to have to achieve them in 2010?
7. Who do I need to know in 2010?
8. Who needs to know me?
9. Who do I serve?
10. Who do I need to thank?
Your turn-what questions do you need to ask? Please share in comments.