Short and sweet communication nuggets. Get into the customer communication game with these tips:
- Business etiquette plus positive personality equals excellent customer service. Think Zappos!
- Would you do business with you? Spend time being your customer, evaluate everything from reputation to referrals.
- Make these ABCs essential to your business–Articulate what you do clearly and concisely, Build Rapport first, Confidence is what people notice first–own it!
- Make listening easy for your customers–eliminate communication barriers. Take a moment to find out what might be in the way–an accent, speech pattern, distracting gestures…etc. and vow to banish it so you can be heard.
- No matter what you are selling–ask for the sale. It’s a disservice to your customer if you don’t.
That’s today’s quick tips–add one of your own in the comments.
These tips and more like them can be found in my book, Misunderstood! The Fast Guide to Communicating at Work–What to Say, How to Say It and When to Shut Up. Pick up a copy today–you owe it to yourself. Click the book image on the right or go to Amazon.com. Don’t forget to pick up your 6 Part Audio Series, “The Power of Effective Communication” it’s FREE.