My friend and colleague, Cathryn Taylor, has launched a new program for those of you struggling to stay the course in your recovery. Recovery from just about anything–drugs, alcohol, sugar, spending, food addiction or anything that keeps you from living a life governed by your decisions not the cravings of your addiction.
Cathryn is a master at getting to the root of who you are and then using Interactive Tapping™ to manage your cravings and put you in charge.
If you’ve been asking yourself the following questions…
- Why can’t I stay with the program?
- Why do I keep failing?
- Why can other people succeed while I fail?
- What can I do to manage my anxiety so I can live a normal, balanced life?
Then I urge you to check out Interactive Tapping™ for Recovery today. Why wait..it’s not getting better on its own is it?
Cathryn is a licensed counselor, certified Pro-EFT practitioner and the author or the the bestselling, Inner Child Workbook.
Cathryn has helped me in so many areas of my life and I know she can help you too! By the way she has a special promotion going on now for a limited time so don’t miss it.
Click EFT for Recovery to get the answer you’ve been seeking.
Communication challenges can masquerade as all kinds problems.
If things aren’t working in your life it’s possible you’ve lost a connection to your soul.
If this makes sense to you then check out my friend and colleague Cathryn Taylor.
What your customers really want from you is remarkable similar to what you want from your customers.
What customers want from you is:
1. To be honest and tell the truth
2. Respected and understood
3. Inspired to buy and not be oversold
What you as a sales person want is:
1. Customers who are honest and tell the truth
2. To feel respected and understood
3. To use your creative talents to inspire others
So in the end use good communication skills in your sales conversations:
Tell the truth. Be respectful and listen to understand. Inspire others. Don’t oversell.
Watch for Future Sales!
Often I find they are missing a key element–their defining statement.
Your defining statement is a short summary of what you do, who you do it for, how you do it, what problem you solve and what transformation your client receives after working with you.
For example: I’m a communication coach for the seven critical areas of your business (who I am). I work with soloprenuers, coaches, consultants, writers and healers (who I work with) who want to spread their message but don’t know where to begin or what to do next (problem) by helping them create websites, speeches and marketing (how I do it) so they feel confident (transformation) about attracting clients and increasing their income (ultimate benefit).
You can use your defining statement as the jumping off place to spread your message: sales conversations, marketing, speeches, content, books and your website.
I want to help you spread your message and in turn you can help this angel get her wings…
I’m giving you two special gifts!
1. Free Defining Statement Kit – a fill-in-the-blanks template and an audio that walks you through the process. Click here.
2. Website Delight! - WordPress Website Creation- This special limited time only offer is for you if you need a website and don’t know where to begin or you have an existing WordPress website and need some help with design, content or layout.
I’ll create a WordPress website for you. You’ll get a home page, about page, services and contact page. You’ll be responsible for obtaining a domain name (I suggest Godaddy* ) and hosting (I suggest Hostgator*).
You’ll get 2 personal one-to-one calls–one to craft your defining statement (so I know what needs to go into your site) and the second call after your site is up so you can learn how to manage your site yourself without relying on someone else.
All of the above for just $199 (a savings of $800.) Yes, I said $199. Just click below to purchase.
But Wait–If you really want to be successful in 2013 add coaching at this special price. Monthly 30-minute coaching calls for six months regularly $360 just $247! You can use this call for more website help, or creating your speech or marketing….your choice! Take advantage of this bonus gift now!
Listen to what Fred said about Allie’s help:
*this is my affiliate link…I will receive a small commission if you purchase through this link.
Most people believe they are pretty good communicators. But you aren’t most people, right?
How well you express yourself determines how successful you’ll be in business and in life. The real question is are you continuously upgrading your communication skills or are you content with…”my skills work well enough”?
Here are 5 questions you’ll want to ask yourself if you want to know if you’re expressing yourself successfully:
1. Are you sending a clear, concise message when you speak? I s your message organized? Is your message free of jargon and lingo…not everyone speaks the same language you do. Is your message organized so others can easily follow what you’re saying.
2. Can you be heard? Is your volume loud enough and your enunciation crisp and clear? Are you speaking from your mouth or from your lungs? Are you using your breath to your advantage.
3. Do you ask for and listen to feedback? Want real growth? This is a fast way to up-level your skills and gain a new perspective. Ask people you trust to give you an honest assessment of your ability to express yourself clearly.
4. Have you considered how each receiver of your message might be filtering your message? Do you check to see if your message will pass through the receiver’s filters and still be understood as you intended? Ask clarifying questions, pause and give the recipient time to process before assuming they understood your message as you intended.
5. Is your message visually, verbally and vocally congruent? Does your body say one thing while your words say another? Does your voice negate your words? If these 3 components aren’t working together to send the same message your body language will often outweigh your words.
If these questions got you thinking you’ll want to pick up a copy of Misunderstood! The Fast Guide to Communicating at Work–What to Say, How to Say It and When to Shut Up. (Oh, and don’t forget to grab the Free 6 part Audio Series on Powerfully Communication- just add your name and email in the boxes on the right.)
I am a part of this Develop Yourself Tips Bonus Give Away event. A few friends got together and decided to give away almost $400 in fabulous self-development tools…but for a limited time. Take advantage now.
Check it out and feel free to share! There is no “failure” per se but rather, a choice…so choose several free gifts for yourself and share the love.
Enjoy my friends!
Here’s a blog post I did on this topic: http://wp.me/sEykp-myth
Want to learn how to be congruent in your communication? Pick up a copy of Misunderstood! The Fast Guide to Communicating at Work–What to Say, How to Say It and When to Shut Up. Readers say it has changed their lives.